I don’t always buy Food & Wine magazine but every time I get a new issue I wonder just why I don’t subscribe to it! Every issue has at least one recipe I just have to try and they do a particularly good job of covering gadgets and tools-of-the-trade. This issue is no different.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cabbage and Pine Nuts – I’m actually not a huge fan of raw cabbage but everything else in this salad sounds so good that I just have to try it.
- Cider Vinegar-Braised Chicken Thighs – I love cider vinegar and chicken thighs are so affordable!
- Butternut Squash and Sage Wontons – I have a package of wonton skins in the freezer that’s been begging to be used for a while . . .
- Spiced Lentils with Mushrooms and Greens
- Pappardelle with Duck Ragu
- Seared Tuna Steaks with Citrusy Soy Sauce – to make the next time I find tuna steaks on sale
- Crisp Sushi-Rice Cakes – an Asian twist on the Italian rice balls I’ve been making my whole life