Random stuff about me:
- Puppy-mom to Arnold, my miniature dachshund (you’ll be seeing him around these parts for sure!)
- My Dad is a professional chef. He’s been doing Technical cooking for my whole life, but he used to own a restaurant and has taught in a culinary school. I grew up eating better at home than any of my friends did, and all my HS friends fondly recall the tasty dinners they had at my house (honest!).
- I’m a huge nerd (think computers, not Star Trek) and also an artist. I own way more fabric and yarn than is really reasonable…
And, since this is a cooking blog after all:
- Potatoes, preferably fried
- Eggs, usually scrambled
- My Dad’s home cooking
Foods you’ll never see featured on this blog:
- Ethiopian food (it’s the texture, I can’t do it)
If you have any questions, feel free to comment! Or click on the “Contact” tab at the top to send me a message if you want it to be private.